Park University Affordable Tuition
Ready to start school, but concerned about how to pay for it?
Park University puts those concerns to rest with multiple ways to help you make college affordable. We recommend using our net price calculator for a more precise tuition estimation. Explore how to plan and pay for your college education.
Financial Aid Information
Scholarship Opportunities Include:
Transfer Student Academic Scholarships
Park University has scholarship opportunities for students who have previously earned at least 24 transferable college credit hours from an accredited U.S. institution, or a foreign institution whose primary language of instruction is English. Due to high demand, limited funding is available. Transfer students are encouraged to complete the online application for admission as soon as possible in order to be considered.
Contact Student Financial Aid during business hours for more information:
Student Financial Aid
8700 N.W. River Park Dr., Parkville, MO 64152
Phone : (816) 584-6290
Other scholarship opportunities include:
- Park Military Family Scholarship
- James J. Lennon Memorial Scholarship
- Sergeant Major Stan Hillery (Ret.) Memorial Scholarship *
- Air Force Aid Society’s General Henry Hap Arnold Education Grant Program *
- Officers’ Spouses’ Club Scholarships *
- Enlisted Spouses’ Club Scholarships *
- Degree specific awards
For more information on scholarship opportunities, visit Park University’s main website.
Special Undergraduate Tuition Rates
- Undergraduate Currently Serving Students :
$250 per credit hour
- Undergraduate Military Veterans :
$329 per credit hour
- Undergraduate & Family Members :
$391 per credit hour
- Graduate Tuition:
$535 per credit hour
- Graduate Veteran:
$472 per credit hour
- Graduate Military:
$408 per credit hour